5 Step Health Check
Working in your business isn’t the same as working on your business. And when stress and exhaustion set in from working tirelessly, some things tend to suffer. One of those things shouldn’t be your business. Taking a step back to evaluate the current state of your business is a healthy habit to keep. Looking at the technology you use, how much money is in the bank, what costs are too high and overall staff productivity are just a few areas to focus on.
And when in doubt, ask yourself these 5 questions to help keep you on-task and growing at a healthy rate:
1. Are you using the best technology?
2. How can you improve cash flow?
3. Have you embraced the digital era?
4. Is your staff as productive as you’d like them to be?
5. Are your client relationships as strong as they could be?