Easily synchronize vehicle tracking with your back office, enhancing the value of your existing systems
Don’t let an isolated vehicle system create more confusion, inconsistent reporting and double entry across your existing back office.
Fleetmatics REVEAL API provides the tools and support needed to help you seamlessly share valuable information back and forth between REVEAL and other systems critical to your business.
- Get the right information updated and into the right system with a large and growing library of APIs
- Complete your picture of daily activity with summary and variance reporting in Fleetmatics REVEAL that incorporates third party work order data sent via the API
- See near real-time driver and vehicle location wherever you need it most in your back-office dispatching, GIS, CRM or other systems
- Keep Fleetmatics REVEAL in sync with your entire back office across driver, vehicle, group and key location information. Manage users access and even adjust your group members automatically as your organization changes.
Developer friendly and fast to implement
The Fleetmatics REVEAL API is built using the RESTful web services standard, which helps minimize the overhead and coding needed from your developers to get the connections in place and value flowing between systems.
The Fleetmatics REVEAL API is also supported by Fleetmatics Integration Manager (FIM), an online portal where your team can review and interact with the most current documentation, test their integration app and view performance anytime
- Access updated REST web services specifications anytime
- Test your code and check expected responses with embedded Testing Client tools
- Access RAML files and sample code
- Register an APP for increased security and performance monitoring