Fleet Maintenance Diagnostic Software
Stay ahead of maintenance costs with engine diagnostics
Stay ahead of vehicle issues with real-time notifications on Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs). Fleetmatics Engine Connect can send notifications to help your fleet operate more safely.
Optimize maintenance and safety costs
Your vehicles are telling you a story, but who’s listening? Fleetmatics Engine Connect helps keep you informed on your fleet without having to physically check each truck.
Stay on preventative maintenance for longer truck-life
- Manage fleet maintenance
- Scheduling reminders
- Set up automatic alerts to be received when your trucks are due for service
- Track past services
- Set alerts to remind your team or your mechanic of service needs on the horizon by date, vehicle mileage or hours of use
Fleetmatics Engine Connect and Fleet Service helps:
- Reduce breakdowns
- Reduce fuel costs
- Track and reduce emissions
- Potentially lower insurance premiums
- Automatically collect VINs*
* If available from the engine computer
Lower operating costs like a champ
Avoid lost time on the road and large repair bills due to vehicle breakdowns by staying on top of vehicle maintenance.
Reduce fuel costs
Track driver behaviors that drive fuel bills up and single out fuel charges by vehicle and eliminate unauthorized fuel-ups.
Potentially lower insurance premiums
Proactively manage and encourage driver safety. In-vehicle telematics devices give you insight into driver behavior.
View Next Feature